We offer end-to-end network management, support and maintenance services to our customers, which ensure quicker times to market, simplify operations, increase network availability and reduce overall costs.
Global Experience with Local Support
We have a team of 300 technology and product specialists to support network deployment and maintenance of 400 customers spread across 70 countries and we also power our relationship with about recognized OEMs in worldwide optical and microwave equipment space to serve customers globally.
24*7 Remote Technical Support
We provide round the clock remote technical support through our Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) in Bangalore and 26 support centers spread across the globe. We also provide software upgrades for all existing AMC customers without additional costs.
Hardware Repair and Return (R&R service)
We provide hardware repair and return service depending on the damage type and warranty details. Also offers advanced replacement services where the hardware will be replaced in quickest possible time to avoid any network outages.
Periodical Network Performance Audit
We do periodical network audits to ascertain the validity and reliability of customer networks as per industry best practices & standards. Network Resident Engineers also provide preventive maintenance services for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities in satisfactory operating condition before they develop into major defects.
Network monitoring is a critical function that can optimize network performance, employee productivity and minimize infrastructure cost overruns. We provide critical shadowing of network for any faults and performance alterations.
Resident engineer technical expert on-site service helps manage customer networks and he and she work with team to design customer NOC for all customer requirements and facilities. Resident Engineer does auditing and gap analysis of the current network and trains in-house team members for installation and upkeep.
Customer Technical Advocate
CTA will be end-to-end responsible for all technical support deliverables for customer. CTA works with larger Support and Engineering teams to check for any product issues in customer networks and proactively implement suitable recommendations for customer networks and CTA also makes analytics on health of customer network and provide proposals for better network presentation.
- Delivers customers with a variety of support services and including but not limited to providing.
- Isolated and on site level 1 operation support problem.
- Resolution identification, network element deployment support, maintenance release, and software.
- Update deployment, and on-site training.
- Delivers remote and on site recovery support in the event of an out of service/outage condition.
- Caused by a disaster taking into account the full network traffic status.
- Escalation to a higher level support on-time in case of difficult or time-critical problems or need.
- Due to configuration control.
- Uphold interfaces with client’s practical personnel ensuring smooth information flow about.
- Stated problems and their resolve status as well as other activities with the customer.
- Provide the periodic (Daily, Weekly,) reports needed to show the network performance.
- Creates technical documents (ECP’s, MOP’s) and training material.
- Delivers problem resolution help and training to other technical support personnel as required.
- Participate in technical meetings and conference calls in line with his responsibilities.
- Participate in Field Trials, Proof of Concepts, Preliminary Acceptance Tests, Customer Demos, and Workshops.
- Utilize various tools and knowledge databases available to assist in the troubleshooting process.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timeline and accurate manners such as vouchers, time-ticket Reports and overtime reports, and others.
- Examineisolate and drive problems reported by the customer to an end.
When implementing a large project, it is necessary to have an appropriate team in place to meet the deadlines and budget. At the same time, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find qualified specialists. Emerson’s Resident Engineer service provides you with a qualified engineer for your facility under a long-term contract that will provide you with on-site support, project management or advice without the additional hassle and expense of attracting new permanent staff.